Harper’s Bazaar (May): Get These Looks!
I got the May issue of Harper’s Bazaar in the mail and ripped it open like a little kid on Christmas day. The “Personal Style” section listed some of the must have items for the summer (12 in total). I decided to choose 5 of them and demonstrate them with pieces I already had in my closet…after all it is called personal style.
1. The Printed Dress:
- “For a complete look, throw on an abbreviated leather jacket, a long, thin cardigan (belted of course), or a menswear-influenced tuxedo jacket”
(Dress from Forever 21; tailored)
- “Team w/ vest and tank or a soft jacket”
(Pants from Urban Outfitters; tailored)
3. The White Blazer:
- “Take a dramatic approach to outerwear with an all-white blazer”
(Blazer by Michael Kors)
4. The Army-Green Jacket:
- “The military-inspired topper is officially reporting for duty.”
and last but not least…
5. The Perfect Swimsuit & Wood Heeled Sandals:
- “The sturdy wood-heeled accessory is all the rage for sandals this season.”
(Swimsuit by Old Navy & shoes from Fergie)
Try these looks out with pieces you already own!
**All quotes from Harper’s Bazaar**