Join My Team
I’m looking to expand my team!
Seeking creative, ambitious, hardworking, and goal-oriented individual(s). You will be working in a fast-pace environment where you are expected to give 100%. Outgoing personality is a plus!
Seeking an excellent communicator—oral and written—with a keen eye for detail and proficiency in standard software packages (Microsoft Office, email, etc.) Photography and editing skills a major plus.
To be ideal for this position you’ll need to love systems, details and organization. You will value punctuality and have the ability to meet deadlines.
Critical problem solving skills are a must, but being able to anticipate problems and proactively prevent them is also a highly valued skillset. Must be a SELF-STARTER who excels at multi-tasking. Whether writing thank you notes, shipping packages or overseeing campaign deadlines, you should have a ‘No task is too small’ mentality.
Also must be discrete and trustworthy.
– Act as a first point of contact by means of email and telephone
– Manage and maintain email inboxes
– Schedule/book travel and accommodations
– Implement and maintain procedures and administrative systems
– Manage personal calendar
– Draft invoices and procure payments
– Schedule social media posts
– Maintain editorial calendar (including monthly newsletter) & communicate campaign tasks and deadlines
– Keep digital files organized
– Carry out specific projects and research, as required
– Oversee and maintain client relationships
If you’re interested, please send your resume and an email to email@example.com with the subject line: YOUR PERFECT ASSISTANT. In the body of the email please share:
– Why you are interested in the position
– Your available start date
– Your current rate/packages
– Approx. 5-10/wk. Will begin with a short-term monthly retainer agreement to determine if a good fit.
– Virtual or local applicants welcome